Awards Table Booking Terms & Conditions:
- All fees and charges are subject to Government tax where applicable
- All tables are allocated to the floor plan by 31 Media Limited – should you wish a specific location please speak to your account manager (a surcharge will apply)
- Once a table booking has been submitted via this website or otherwise and the terms are accepted you are committed to pay in full for the table/s selected and be bound by these terms
- Standard table bookings guarantee entry to the standard reception whereas VIP and VIP Plus tables gain entry to the VIP reception (awards programme depending)
- The organisation name that is filled out on the table booking form is what will be listed on the floor plan
- For the purposes of health and safety, insurance, and seating each place setting requires the name, company, email of the individual taking that seat
- All names for the seating plan must be finalised not later than 10 days prior to the event, changes to your table seating plan thereafter will result in a $75 per change surcharge
- A 4% Admin Fees will be added at checkout if paying by card
- All bookings and payments must be received by 28 October 2022.
- For all booking forms and payments received after the 28th of October 2022, an increase of 15% of the total price will be applied on the booking.
- Should you wish to cancel your table please send your cancellation in writing to us
- Should you cancel your table booking more than 30 days of the event taking place then 25% of the booking is payable
- Should you cancel your table booking between 29-11 days of the event taking place then 50% of the booking is payable
- Should you cancel your table booking 10 days or less of the event taking place 100% of the booking is payable
In all cases of cancellation the amount must be paid to 31 Media Limited within 5 working days of the cancellation notice. Should payment not be received within 5 working days the full amount of the booking will become immediately payable.