Aspire Systems is a global technology services firm with a core DNA of software engineering and serves as a trusted technology partner for our customers. Our highly skilled set of functional testers and software development engineers work with some of the world’s most innovative enterprises and independent software vendors, helping them leverage technology and outsourcing in our specific areas of expertise.
We take immense pride in our reputation for nurturing the best Quality Engineering Service unit using our unique testing methodology and homegrown frameworks. We have tested more than 2000 applications till date and identified more than 2 lakh bugs with a cumulative 7 million hours of quality engineering experience.
Over the last 20 years, Aspire has been serving customers across industries with a focus on Software, Hi-tech, Retail, Insurance, Banks, and Financial Services. Our efforts have helped save more than 20+ million USD worth effort for customers.
- End-to-end Quality Engineering Services: These help improve quality, reduce test efforts by up to 50%, save up to 35% in testing costs and speed up time-to-market by 20%
- Hyper- Testing: Aspire’s Hyper-Testing is an agile and unified approach towards designing and executing an agile test strategy that covers end to end testing of all application layers as well as the non-functional requirements by leveraging the best of breed tools resulting in lower TCO and higher ROI
- Test Automation frameworks
- AFTA is a Selenium based, AI/ML powered Test Automation framework aids organisations perform test automation right from the start of the development cycle, adding more power to Agile and DevOps driven environments
- DCqaf is a flexible and secure automation testing framework built to empower retailers’ end-to- end retail landscape that includes front-end, back-end of eCommerce application and POS systems in one fabric
- APTf or Aspire’s Performance Testing framework is a one-stop-shop for end-to-end performance testing for application using a single framework that covers all aspects of performance including, speed, scalability, responsiveness and endurance. Real-browser testing and simulation of real-world scenarios are also added to its growing list of features
- Rated as one of the top continuous testing service providers by Forrester in 2017
- Ranked among top 20 global R&D service providers by Zinnov consulting
- Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific winner (2015)
- Featured for 12 consecutive years as one of India’s best 100 companies to work for by GPW institute
Aspire has more than 4300+ employees in 8 countries across the world who service 250+ active customers.