By checking the box I confirm, understand, and accept the entry terms and conditions – and accept that once this form is submitted the entry fee is non-refundable.
I also understand and accept that once this form is submitted there is a binding commitment to pay for the entries selected whether they are submitted or not and accept that no credit or alternative will be offered should I wish to cancel. I understand and accept the judges’ decision is final.
PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT THIS FORM IF YOUR INTENTION IS TO ENTER THE AWARDS AND BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
Entry Terms & Conditions:
- All fees and charges are subject to VAT at 20% where applicable.
- All entry fees must be paid in full in order for your entry to be accepted in to the programme
- Once registered and the terms are accepted you are committed to pay in full for the entries selected
- All entry fees are non-refundable and a credit will not be provided, regardless if a final entry is submitted (subject to clause 9)
- All entries are judged anonymously by an independent panel and their decision is final
- The organisation name that is entered as the ‘List Name’ on the submission form will be used should your entry make it through to the finals
- Organisations must adhere to the ‘in partnership rule’ in place.
- A 4% processing fee will be added at checkout for card payments
- For companies entering on behalf of a third party, in order for the entries to be accepted in to the programme, the third party name and project (where applicable) must be provided at submission.
Category Terms & Conditions:
- The category that you submit on this form, is the category that will go through. Any changes to the category thereafter cannot be guaranteed. I.e if you submit ‘ Best Agile Project’ and realise that you wanted to submit ‘ Best Test Automation Project- Functional’ we will be unable to make this change.
In partnership with rule
In partnership rule should say: Each vendor can benefit from entry association up to a maximum of ‘3 x in partnership with’ across the board. This does not mean per 3x per client, but 3x ACROSS the board.
Client1 in partnership with Vendor1
Client2 in partnership with Vendor2
Client3 in partnership with Vendor3
When it comes to announcing the winners names only the client in question will be called out, i.e ABC in partnership with XYZ win then only ABC will be called out.
Remaining entries can be submitted under the vendor organisation’s name, or under the client organisation’s name.
Vendors please note: Once you have allocated your ‘in partnership’ to a client entry, this is fixed and cannot be changed once submitted at any point, regardless of whether that entry makes it through to the finals.
If you’d like to discuss the entry process or have any questions about entering please get in touch with a member of the team:
Event Production Manager
Direct Line: +44 203 9315825
If you wish to cancel your table or seat at one of our awards programmes, cancellation must be received in writing, and the following terms apply:
- If you cancel 46 days or more prior to the day of the event a full refund will apply
- If you cancel 45-38 days prior to the day of the event 35% of the cost of your booking will become payable
- If you cancel 37-31 days prior to the day of the event 50% of the cost of your booking will become payable
- If you cancel 30 days prior to the day of the event 100% of the cost of your booking will become payable
In all cases the cancellation fee must be paid by you to 31 Media Ltd (the event owner) within 14 days of your cancellation notice or the full amount of the booking will become payable.