For the fourth year running, The National Software Testing Conference will return to Central London on 22 – 23 May 2017, bringing an exciting line-up of speakers, comprised of heads of testing and QA directors from a wide variety of industry sectors.
Taking place over two packed days, The National Software Testing Conference is ideal for all professionals aligned with software testing and QA. It is an ideal opportunity to network, learn, swap and share advice, and keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
“Great event, some inspiring speakers, informative exhibitions and of course, an amazing venue.” – Gerry Ward, Test Group Lead, Waitrose
Experienced, diverse list of speakers
Confirmed speakers include:
- Leigh Rathbone, Testing Principal, Shop Direct, presenting on “Why Self-Development in Testing is Important”
- Dan Ashby, Head of Software Quality and Testing, AstraZeneca, on “How Ignorant Are We?”
- Steve Watson, Director Quality Engineering, RBI Technology, discussing “The Changing Test Manager Role”
- Sudeep Chatterjee, Global Head of QA and Testing, Lombard Risk, addressing “The Future of Testing”
- Matt Ryan & Joanna Griffith, Lead Test Engineers, BBC, on “Building a Test Community at the BBC”
- Nicky Watson, IT Director, Credit Suisse, presenting on “Testing in a DevOps World”
- Nadine Martin, Senior Manager, Test Services, Sony Interactive Entertainment, examining “the Award-Winning Test Data Visualisation in Games Project”
- Adithya Alladi, QA Engineer, Gamesys, highlights “How a QA Engineer Could Be the Face of Agile”
- And many more speakers to be announced!
In addition to the high-value presentations, the conference will include 2 Q&A panels,
4 themed Executive Workshops, and power-networking lunches and breaks, to ensure delegates have ample opportunities to interact with each other and voice their thoughts on the future of the industry.
“Excellent conference, very professionally organised. I enjoyed the workshops and presentations from senior industry leaders.” – John Stinson, DevOps Metrics Lead and Test Automation Architect, High Street Bank
Early bird pricing
For delegates interested in attending The National Software Testing Conference, register before 28 February 2017 to take advantage of the Early Bird Offer, and save £100!
About The National Software Testing Conference
The National Software Testing Conference is a UK-based conference that provides the software testing community at home and abroad with invaluable content from revered industry speakers; practical presentations from the winners and finalists of The European Software Testing Awards; Executive Workshops, facilitated and led by key figures; as well as a market leading exhibition, which will enable delegates to view the latest products and services available to them.
The National Software Testing Conference 2017 has its finger on the pulse as it is owned and supported by the industry leading journal TEST Magazine and is produced by the organisers of The European Software Testing Awards. No other software testing conference in the UK or Europe can boast these credentials.
Written by Cecilia Rehn.