As the longest established independent testing consultancy in the UK, and winners of the prestigious Leading Vendor award at the European Software Testing Awards 2016, nFocus are ideally placed to provide your software testing services.
Read our 17 year history and evolution of nFocus infographic on page 69 of the magazine.
By winning the Leading Vendor award, we beat twelve of the world’s largest Service Integrators and pure play Test Consultancies. The success criteria the award was judged on:
– Evidence of value for money
– Meeting and delivering against business objectives
– Evidence of a commitment to high quality and standards to customers
– Commitment to customer satisfaction
– Evidence of reliability, flexibility and speed of installation
– Innovation and being a thought leader
Speaking about nFocus winning the Leading Vendor award, Cecilia Rehn, Chair of the judging panel and former Editor of Test Magazine said, “Congratulations to nFocus Testing for winning The Leading Vendor category. The judging panel was in agreement that this entry stood out from the rest by demonstrating thought leadership, innovative DevOps practices, as well as by promoting best practices for the future.”
nFocus specialise in:
– Fast, reliable and strategic resourcing of specialist testing roles
– Testing Healthchecks
– Functional Testing
– Test Automation
– Agile and DevOps
– Performance Testing
– Mobile Testing
As well as our core specialisms, we understand that quality delivery is not just about testing and encompasses roles across the whole delivery lifecycle. We can provide roles from Developers to Programme Managers all with a track record of getting quality right.
Experts in our field:
- Specialist quality and testing consultancy for over 17 years managing a large team of UK based consultants.
- Vast domain experience across the core industry sectors including technology, media, financial services, public sector, retail, construction, law, utilities/energy, healthcare, insurance and leisure.
- Multi-award winning testing consultancy including Microsoft’s prestigious 2014 Worldwide Application Lifecycle Management Partner of the Year for delivering services across the entire application lifecycle.