TimeShiftX is a test automation tool that enables companies to efficiently time travel all their applications and databases by removing the pain points of temporal testing. It provides time shift testing of the entire enterprise stack from a single click.
TimeShiftX is a multi-platform, cloud, and container solution that’s compatible with all operating systems such as Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, Red Hat, and SUSE. TimeShiftX is a light-weight, easy to install software that can control date shifting in all types of testing environments, from small to mass distributed. Its features include,
- Instant Time Travel
- No code changes, no altering server clocks, no isolating servers. Just turn on TimeShiftX & begin temporal testing
- Active Directory Compatibility
- Safely time travel inside Active Directory, Kerberos, LDAP, and other domain authentication protocols
- Cross Platform, cloud, and container time travel
- TimeShiftX is compatible on all platforms and can be run in containers or the cloud
- Distributed environment date simulation
- Easily temporal test small or large, distributed software stacks and environments
Compatible with all apps and databases (SAP, SQL, Oracle, WebSphere, WebLogic, Siebel, etc.)
- No system impact via a virtual time layer
- Granular time shifting with custom virtual times
- Root system file timestamps go untouched
Companies worldwide, including many of the Global 100, use TimeShiftX to save time, money and meet testing requirements. These companies span many industries including banking, finance, insurance, energy, government, and healthcare.
By adding TimeShiftX into your testing cycle, you can increase your test coverage, accelerate development, and improve software quality while removing pain points and reducing costs. Customers often reduce test cycle times from weeks to days and hours to minutes.
Learn more at www.vornexinc.com
For a quick demo please contact email@example.com